We are delighted to share that Raftaar Adventure has inaugurated its first homestay at Lohajung.
Lohajung is a hamlet hidden in the deep mysteries of the Himalayas. The village rests at an altitude of 2300m in the Garhwal ranges of the Himalayan mountains of Chamoli district. The village exposes you to the vivid and colourful feathers of nature on display.
Trekkers usually set up their base camps at the small village of Lohajung to rest and gear up for their trek ahead. Trips to the Brahmatal lake, Auli Bugyal, and a few other spots have routes with the village lying in their path.
The temperature is usually cool in Lohajung.In the summer temperature ranges from 23 to 12 degrees Celcius during the day and at night it can be anything from 10 to -2 degrees Celcius.
Being a small village in the Himalayas Lohajung offers a few lodging options due to which trekkers have to face problems sometimes. To encounter this problem Raftaar Adventure started its first homestay at Lohajung.
The homestay is situated at the base camp of Roopkud, Brahmatal and Auli Bugyal trek. It offers all types of travellers an alternative and affordable place to stay.
So here are the spiffing services which are offered in our homestay:
- Gleaming spotless and well-maintained rooms are provided.
- All the basic amenities such as geysers, heaters, and warm blankets are provided.
- Excellent networks &connections are experienced in the lodging house, Moreover sufficient space for parking is present.
- Mouth-watering dishes and appetizing beverages are served along with authentic organic food.
- An ideal place for officials to work in a peaceful and soothing environment surrounded by nature’s pleasant and serene beauties.
- A marvellous bonfire along with delicious barbeque can also be enjoyed by guests.
- Guests can also be amused by the traditional dance music and various other activities carried out by the members.
It is a perfect short stay because of its scenic landscape, and we eagerly await to welcome you to our homestay.