Day 1: Manali Arrival | Drive to Jobra (45mins drive) | Trek to Chika (2 KM Trek)
Day 2: Chika to Balu Ka Ghera Trek (8.5KM, 6 hrs)
Day 3: Balu Ka Ghera to Siagoru Trek via Hampta Pass (7 KM, 9 hrs)
Day 4: Siagoru to Chatru Trek (7 KM, 5 hours) | Chatru to Chandratal Drive and Back
Day 5: Drive from Chatru to Manali | Tour Ends
Gears on Rent (*This price is for per day)
|Back pack & rain cover||(50 – 60 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps|
|Day pack + rain cover||20 – 30 ltr (If hire a mule or porter)|
|Walking stick||Advisable (At least one)|
|Head torch||1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)|
|Water bottle/Hydration pack||2 bottles of one litre each People who use hydration pack 1 hydration pack and 1 bottle of one liter|
|Snacks||Energy bars, dry fruits, electral/ors|
|Personal Medical Kit||Consult your doctor|
Think about your head
|Sun cap||1 Nos. (One that covers the neck as well)|
|Woolen cap||1 Nos.|
|Woolen cap||1 Nos.|
|Sunglasses||Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
People who wear spectacles-
(A)- Use contact lenses. (Not for Chadar trek)
(B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
Be comfy at the trek
|Trek pants||2 Synthetic (avoid shorts, fitting denims, capris)|
|T-shirts||2 Full sleeves (Non-cotton)|
|Fleece T-shirts||1 Nos.|
|Fleece jacket||1 Nos. (Alternative: a woolen sweater)|
|Down feather / Hollofil jacket||1 Nos.|
|Wind & waterproof jacket & pant||1 Pair|
|Thermal inners||1 Pair|
Mind your step
|Trekking shoes||1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)|
|Floaters/flip-flops||1 Pair (Optional)|
|Cotton socks||4 pairs|
|Woolen socks||2 pairs|
|Gaiters||Raftaar Adventure team will notify you, if required|
|Gumboots||Required only for Chadar trek|
|Sunscreen cream||Hand sanitizer|
|Lip balm||Toothbrush and toothpaste|
|Toilet Paper & wipes||Quick dry towel|
Keep these handy
|Waterproof gloves||1 Pair|
|Fleece/woolen gloves||1 Pair|
- In case of any emergency, or unavoidable circumstance, if you need to cancel the trek or any related activity, make sure to give us a call at +91 89795 68292.
- The cancellation fees will be applied beginning on the day we get a call from you regarding withdrawal of the trek, and will be as follows:
● Before 30 days: 90% of the total cost will be refunded
● Between 20−30 days: 70% of the total cost will be refunded
● Between 10−20 days: 50% of the total cost will be refunded
● Less than 7 days: No refund will be applicable
- Refunds are not valid in case of-
● Any unused services such as meals will not be reimbursed for any reason.
● If you leave the trek in between after we pick you up from the meeting point.
● If a customer is dissatisfied with any of the operator’s services.
FAQs (Hampta Pass Trek)
Other Terms & Policies
- Raftaar Adventures reserves the right to alter the order of the daily itinerary without prior notice. It could vary caused by unexpected travel-related events like weather changes, landslides, changes in flight plans, or traffic delays or limitations.
- If we cancel the group from our end, owing to any unforeseen circumstances, we will either move the booking to one of our other fixed departure trips or refund the entire payment, excluding any flight costs that are applicable.
- Our team takes the highest precautions to ensure the safety of every member throughout any adventure activities. However, in the event of any unforeseen accidents, we will not be held responsible for any harm done or for any fatalities. Moreover, before the trek begins, all members must sign a disclaimer form; otherwise, they will not be permitted to take part in any of the adventure activities.
- The trek package will not include and entertain-
● No on-demand meals, you will be served with a fixed menu during the trek.
● Any kind of alcoholic beverages will not be included in the trek package.
● No personal agenda to be fulfilled from the trek staff without permission.
- All members must have a valid photo ID such as aadhar card, or voter ID card at all times.
- Raftaar Adventures reserves the right to dismiss any member from the trek due to inappropriate behavior, including physical or verbal assault with other members or the trek staff.
02 July (Open)
03 July (Open)
08 July (Open)
09 July (Open)
10 July (Open)
15 July (Open)
06 August (Open)
12 August (Open)
13 August (Open)
14 August (Open)
19 August (Open)